- Hays Senior Finance
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- GBP65000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Financial Controller Stoke on Trent £65,000- £75,000
Your new company
My client is an established manufacturing business based in Stoke on Trent. They are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their team and support the grow of the business.
Your new role
As a Financial Controller you will report directly to MD on site, with dotted line to Group Financial Controller and be responsible for all financial, legal and corporate governance aspects of the business to include
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, sales reporting, monthly payroll and pension scheme reports
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts and group reporting pack
- Preparation of quarterly group Forex report and group dashboard report
- Submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of annual budgets, cashflow and rolling forecasts
- Co ordination of foreign subsidiary's monthly management accounts and year end reporting pack
- Co ordination of HR and IT issues
- Assisting non financial managers in understanding and interpreting business results and providing recommendations
- Act as Company Secretary
- Liaising with external audit and tax advisors
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with previous experience in a similar role , ensuring that all financial controls are in place to facilitate the growth of the business.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you will receive salary of £65,000- £75,000, pension scheme, 26 days annual leave+ bank holidays, private healthcare, free on site parking, option of some hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert