Global Capex Accountant
- Michael Page
- Brentford, London, England / London, West London, England
- GBP65000 - GBP72000 per annum + bonus, 20 days holiday, healthcare
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Transport and logistics
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
A superb Global Capex Accountant role has arisen in a leading, specialist Logistics business based near Brentford, West London.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a global Logistics business based in West London.
The Group offers specialist Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain and storage services internationally and are in a period of sustained growth. They have over 5,000 employees worldwide and are the largest subsidiary of one of the largest companies in the world.
The business has enjoyed double digit, year on year growth and continue to be the market leader in their sector. They have grown organically but also through some strategic acquisitions and 2023 looks really promising.
Their finance team have a great track record of developing and nurturing their team members and offer rotation to ensure you continue your development.
The Global Capex Accountant will be responsible for:
- Review and approval of all CAPEX purchase forms
- Provide advice to Commercial Heads
- Review and approve CAPEX related invoices on supplier invoicing platform
- Provision of CAPEX analysis to business managers; integrating with central functions and operations
- Month end accounting for fixed assets, intangible assets and where required leases
- Reconciliation and maintenance of global fixed asset registers (additions, disposals, construction in progress)
- Support Group Reporting Team with audit requests
- Engage with Project teams to understand cost structure of large projects and implications for CAPEX accounting
- Involvement in on-going Oracle CAPEX project module implementation
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations at month end; provide variance commentary
- Working with the FP&A Team on annual budgets and forecasts.
The successful candidate will be:
- A fully qualified accountant
- demonstrable experience with CAPEX accounting
- Excel - pivot tables, sumifs, etc.
- Oracle system experience will be advantageous
- Able to work to deadlines autonomously
- Able to build working relationships in person and virtually
The Global Capex Accountant role comes with a competitive base salary.
20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Flexible working (2-3 days in the office)
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert