Finance Business Partner
- Michael Page
- England, East Riding of Yorkshire
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus, pension, hybrid, discounts
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Business partnering across multiple teams and the opportunity to do so over multiple sites and take on direct reports in the future.
A massively successful company based in East Yorkshire
- Provide real time support and analysis to the manufacturing, operations, sales and other parts of the business
- Key decision maker across two sites in terms of outlook for the teams and supporting the junior analysts
- Ability to influence and persuade senior stakeholders
- Help to prepare operational budgets & forecasts for manufacturing cost centres- Responsibility for the manufacturing cost centres- Review, analyse and issue weekly flash reports- Offer to support to junior analysts in product costing
- Experienced commercial accountant
- Comfortable with analysing large amounts of data- Personable and able to build and maintain strong relationships - Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively- Proficient in IT / Excel - Proactive awareness of the industry and company business- Experience in influencing and working closely with senior stake holders
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- 10% bonus (15% if targets are hit across the company)
- 4% pension (employee); 8% pension (employer)
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert