- Michael Page
- England, London
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Mar 2023
- Charity and not for profit
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Management accountant role responsible for supporting the Head of finance by organising transactions, maintaining financial records, and preparing specified reconciliations.
Our client is a City of London-based organisation that specialises in UK textiles, charity governance, and philanthropy. They are well-known for promoting craft, supervising apprentice training, and defending workmanship standards. Through action, partnership, and financial support, the organisation continues to support textiles by motivating and empowering individuals and communities.
- Producing the monthly management accounts including consolidation, cash flow forecasting and balance sheet reconciliation.
- When needed, communicate with investment management firms, handle investment transactions, and keep an investment spreadsheet.
- Manage the member donation system in collaboration with the Membership & Communications Manager.
- Fully responsible for communicating with the grants department on grant commitments and cash flow requirements.
- You will be in charge of dealing with auditors and organising charitable tax reclaims.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or oversees equivalent).
- Good communication skills.
- Experience producing monthly and yearly management accounts.
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Hybrid / Flexible working.
- 25 day's annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert