Financial Planning & Analysis
- Michael Page
- London, England
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 5 Mar 2023
- Charity and not for profit
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Financial planning and analysis role responsible for system development, successful project management, and effective communication with important stakeholders. Your role will be critical as you collaborate with the Head of Finance to produce high-quality financial planning to support the implementation of their strategy.
Our client is a national charitable food redistribution organisation comprised of independent organisations. They work together to collect high-quality surplus food from across the food sector and distribute it to charities and community groups. In 2021, they were able to reach over one million people. The following events have brought to light the issue of food insecurity in the UK, as well as our client's ability to provide food to disadvantaged communities around the country.
- Planning and administering the yearly budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes to agreed-upon timeframes in collaboration with departmental colleagues and management.
- You will be responsible for the production and ownership of appropriate budgeting and forecasting models. You will also provide suggestions for improving financial planning tools and approaches.
- Assisting the expanding fundraising team in developing the financial models required to support the income development plans.
- You will collaborate closely with business partners to deliver high-level analyses on the financial performance of the organisation.
- You will be in charge of creating improvements and developing management information and other financial reports to meet changing organisational needs as well as a number of new projects and initiatives.
- Leading and assisting with system development projects, which may include the potential integration of financial systems with other operational systems used inside the organisation.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or oversees equivalent).
- Experience leading and improving the financial planning cycle in a changing organisation.
- A strong background in financial management, system development, and process improvement is required.
- £50,000-£55,000 per annum.
- Hybrid / Flexible working.
- Opportunity to manage a team.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert