Senior Financial Accountant
- Michael Page
- Berkshire, England, Wokingham
- GBP57000 - GBP63000 per annum + plus benefits
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
- Located in Wokingham
- Large global medical technology company
- A business who values your opinions and contributions
- Manage the relationship with the Europe Finance team and provide monthly reporting analysis.
- Ensure all recharges in and out of entities are appropriate from a local statutory perspective with proper documentation.
- Be the point of contact and manage the relationship with our external service provider for the provision of information in order to complete both direct and indirect tax returns, and all local compliance reporting.
- Work with our external service providers for the preparation of the annual Statutory Accounts for EMEA entities.
- Liaise with shared services to calculate monthly expenses and corporate tax accruals.
- Ensure that all records comply with US and Local GAAP
- Ensure all statutory processes adhere to SOX/Local control requirements
The ideal candidate should have a relevant experience as a Financial Accountant within any manufacturing industry on EMEA level and be qualified to ACCA or CIMA professional level. SAP Experience would also be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £63,000 per annum
- Hybrid and Flexi working options
- Matched contribution Pension scheme up to 10% of salary
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert