- Hays Senior Finance
- Oxfordshire, Witney, England
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Salary band
- £30,000 - £40,000, £40,000 - £50,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Financial Analyst - £35,000-£45,000 - Witney - Permanent
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Oxfordshire branch of an established international company with ambitious growth plans. The purpose of the role is to support the FP&A team influencing mergers, acquisitions and supporting specialist pillars of the business.
Your new role
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely and robust information and support to key stakeholders, financial and non-financial, across the business, both the senior team as well as support functions, and business partnering where appropriate
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting to support the key areas
- Own aspects of the budgeting and forecasting processes, including the development and evolution of cloud-based tools
- Ability to take on and progress project work alongside regular reporting to help support and drive the evolution within the business
- Whilst reporting will be strongly revenue-focused there will be exposure to the P&L
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate you will need:
- Competent in Excel with a desire to progress skills to an advanced level
- Experience of handling financial and non-financial data preferable
- Experience of using budgeting and BI tools an advantage
- Proactively studying towards an accountancy qualification with transferable experience
- Able to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- A pro-active attitude and an inquisitive mindset to build and evolve understanding
- Commercial aptitude: ability to manipulate data to drive actionable insights and value
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver to tight timescales in a fast-moving environment prioritise so that the robust reporting is produced to support swift business decisions
- Building effective relationships within the business
- Desire to understand and evolve all aspects of the role to uplift support and drive deeper with analysis
What you'll get in return
As the successful candidate you will receive:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for
- Study support package for a recognised accountancy qualification
- Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through the company's reward and recognition platform
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
- Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
- And much more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert