- Michael Page
- England, Wiltshire, Swindon
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Opportunity for broad exposure & progression.
I'm recruiting for a fantastic business that are renowned locally as one of the top employers.
- One of the largest parts of the role is to support the Assistant Financial controller in preparation of the 12 week rolling cashflow forecast, including variance analysis and commentary, which is sent to the Board weekly
- Extension of this reporting into supporting preparation of an annual cashflow budget, which is updated on a regular basis
- Administering day-to-day currency needs for weekly payment runs and supporting forecasting currency requirements so sufficient hedges can be placed to meet Hedging policies.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and companies house filings for UK-based trading entity and holding company
Ambitious qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accountant.
Up to £50,000 + wider benefits
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert