- Michael Page
- Birmingham, England, West Midlands
- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Transport and logistics
- Salary band
- £300 - £450 per day
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From home
- Interim finance analyst to work with the Group FP&A team.
- Supporting on the delivery of key projects.
My client is Birmingham's largest employer with additional coverage across the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East.
- Collating and summarising data from various sources and working with divisional teams and other group functions to obtain and understand this data
- Drawing meaningful conclusions from varied data inputs, and communicating this to a number of different stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for updating and maintaining Group financial models to perform scenario analysis, over both a shorter and longer term forecasting horizon.
- Understanding and analysing divisional teams' periodic reforecasts, summarising changes in forecast for the CFO and collating risks and opportunities
- Producing reporting on capital expenditure for the monthly Board report
- Be able to demonstrate excellent Excel and financial modelling skills
- Have strong business partnering skills and the ability to provide strategic, analytical and operational support;
- Experience in the Group FP&A function of another PLC is highly desirable.
- £300 - £350 PER DAY OUTSIDE IR35 6 MONTHS
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert