- Hays Senior Finance
- England, City of London, London
- GBP100000.00 - GBP120000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Marketing, advertising, design and PR
- Salary band
- £100,000 - £125,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Your new company
A global independent creative agency, with a real family feel. Based in London but with offices across the world, looking to scale and continue to build partnerships with household names.
Your new role
As the Finance Director of the UK you will partner the executive team and responsibilities will include:
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Management and financial accounting
- Strategic analysis of operational and financial business performance
- Business partner to CEO and board
- Lead the statutory audit and reporting process
- Act as company secretary
- Contract and pricing negotiations
- HR and IT matters
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10 years financial experience
- Experience with Oracle is desirable
- Evidence of successfully completing a similar role within a creative agency
What you'll get in return
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Christmas closure
- + other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert