Corporate Tax Senior Manager or Director
- Hays Senior Finance
- Ipswich, Suffolk, England / Cambridge, England, Cambridgeshire
- benefits package
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000, £90,000 - £100,000, £100,000 - £125,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
Corporate Tax Senior Manager or Director job with Top 10 firm in East Anglia
Corporate Tax Manager or Director in Cambridge, Ipswich or Norwich. Clear path for Partnership
Are you seeking a role which can offer you unlimited opportunities and career progression? A role that will keep you on your toes and give you the autonomy to drive your career in the direction you want to go in?
Our client works with companies across the country and around the world. They provide expertise in many different specialist areas of tax, collaborating across the firm to deliver wider business solutions. From meeting clients' evolving business needs to managing changes to legislation, there are always fresh challenges to face in this Tax team.
You will provide Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients. The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. Will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis. A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek, and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
- Be a stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors.
- Keep the Partner informed about any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
- Develop your own network of contacts internally and externally and starts winning own work and cross selling.
- Be responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients.
- Respond quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Be responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
- Seek innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to deliver superior results.
- Lead large scale or complex projects within own area of expertise.
- An in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Project and staff management experience
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
Rewards & benefits
- Highly competitive base salary plus benefits
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Extensive benefits package tailored to you
- Unlimited career progression opportunities
- Secondments to other areas within the business
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for a confidential discussion about your career and opportunities.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert