Consultant/Senior Consultant, Financial Advisory
- Hays Senior Finance
- Bristol, England
- GBP43000.00 - GBP46000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Consultant/Senior Consultant, Financial Advisory, Bristol, £43,000 - £46,000, Chartered Accountant, ACCA/ACA
Your new company
Are you recently qualified or part qualified and tired of audit in a large firm? If so an opportunity like this cannot be ignored! My client who is a very reputable firm globally are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual looking to progress their career in practice to the next level to join their fast growing Financial Advisory business in Bristol.
You'll be counselling boards, management teams, lenders, and shareholders on some of their most complex strategic issues alongside some of the industry's most seasoned practitioners. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in a very commercial, client-focused environment. You'll work on high-profile projects ranging from insolvency to restructuring and financial turnarounds for high-profile mid-market, national, and worldwide clientele. For the Financial Advisory team, this is an extremely exciting time. This Financial Advisory firm continues to expand into new specialties and foreign locations. This expansion will give you tremendous opportunity to advance your career in an organised manner.
Your new role
You will be a core team member working on financial restructuring engagements everyday including managing junior staff Assist with detailed financial and commercial analysis of businesses to identify crucial issues, challenges, openings and risks. Produce high quality deliverables within planned timescales. Apply an understanding of financial engagement economics and engagement risk and quality management. Involve yourself in in regular targeting, research and development of project pitches.
- On a daily basis, you will be a key team member working on financial restructuring engagements, including supervising junior personnel.
- Assist with business financial and commercial analysis to identify important issues, challenges, opportunities, and risks.
- Produce high-quality deliverables on schedule and on budget.
- Apply your knowledge of financial engagement economics, as well as risk and quality management in engagements.
- Develop client relationship skills, industry knowledge, and leadership abilities.
- Continue to improve your technical knowledge, business advisory capabilities, and people management abilities.
- Gain a better understanding of the market, current concerns, and our Financial Advisory services.
- Encourage leadership to create a welcoming environment.
- Provide timely feedback and find development opportunities to assist colleagues in their development.
- Develop your personal brand further.
- Contribute to the growth of the company.
- Assist senior colleagues with the management of a sector or marketing key account team, including attending and organising marketing events.
- Assist with regular targeting, research, and project pitch creation.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA or comparable experience or qualification (qualified or partially qualified).
- Analytical with strong IT abilities, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly numerate, with excellent attention to detail and the capacity to swiftly assimilate vast amounts of information.
- Commercial and business diagnostics expertise.
- Financial analysis and writing internal and/or client deliverables experience.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and project management abilities.
- Ability to focus on clients and teams, as well as work swiftly and develop good working connections.
- Desire to continue learning and growing.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of projects within a highly commercial, client focused environment and offered fantastic opportunities to rapidly develop your career on a structured path. A vast range of benefits will also be provided to you such as a bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 07864051853 for a confidential chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please do contact me for a no pressure discussion in regards to your career options.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert