Group Reporting Accountant
- Michael Page
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
This role is responsible for consolidating and reporting management accounts information, as well as the group's controls testing programme and other ad hoc projects.
My client are a world-leading manufacturing business in the South West.
- Preparation of half year and full year financial reporting.
- Be a key point of contact for the external audit team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist with financial forecasts and annual budgets.
- Provide financial analysis with commentary to back up findings.
- Keep up to date with new accounting standards and accessing the impact on the group.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA)
- Experience with multi-currency consolidations
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Previous tax experience would be advantageous
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 6% Company pension contribution
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert