- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Bristol
- GBP48000.00 - GBP58000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Insolvency Manager, £48,000 - £58,000, Bristol, Flexible, Benefits, Chartered Accountant, Career Progression
Your new company
A well-established firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bristol are looking for an Insolvency Manager to join their successful and friendly team. This is a great job opportunity for an Insolvency Manager to broaden their experience in a challenging yet rewarding role. This is therefore a perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven individual to progress their career in practice to the next level!
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for a mix of formal insolvency and advisory work supporting distressed businesses through a restructuring or insolvency process. This role offers exposure to a range of industries. Often you will be exposed to complex and international cases and have the chance to focus in on your people management and client-facing skills. Key Responsibilities will include:
- To manage a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- To communicate any problems in complying with those instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the partner.
- To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client or appointer immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns, or significant changes in likely outcome.
- To liaise with the creditors, directors and other interested parties throughout the appointment/assignment and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you must be a qualified accountant and be a proactive and experienced Insolvency professional with an exceptional track record. A JIEB/CPI qualification is desirable. Your previous experience in a similar role within an accountancy firm will allow you to understand the importance of managing a varied workload with strict deadlines, all whilst developing your commercial acumen and ability to spot additional opportunities for the firm. You must also be a team player, supportive and friendly as well as possessing excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary with additional benefits such as pension and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also receive excellent training and support and the opportunity to grow and development your career over the years to come.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 07864051853 for a confidential chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please do contact me for a no pressure discussion in regards to your career options.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert