Finance Business Partner
- Michael Page
- London, England
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Public sector and government
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER - NON-DEPARTMENTAL PUBLIC BODY - PERMANENT POSITION
My client is a non-departmental public body with the mission of driving revenue through tourism worldwide, currently in the middle of a number of exciting ongoing projects. Based in Central London, they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance team.
- Producing ad-hoc management of financial reports for performance review and decision-making
- Providing high-quality advice and support to support decision-makers
- Communicating financial data to non-financial internal staff to ensure that all areas are correctly reported
- Advise and support budget holders and senior staff on all financial matters
- Take responsibility for the analysis and delivery of insights that link financial reports to business strategies
- Presenting performance reviews, as well as forecasts and budget variances
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Well-developed communication, presentation and relationship management skills.
- A high level of competence in budget management, planning, forecasting and risk identification
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload to meet conflicting demands and deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Permanent position
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert