Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Watford, Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire, England, Amersham / England, London
- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + + 80% Remote Working
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst - Amersham - £55,000 - £60,000 - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Your new company
A FP&A Analyst Opportunity has become available for a Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant. You will have the opportunity to join a FTSE 100 PLC who has been one of the fasted growing companies in the last 3 years. Made up of 3 divisions, this group has a strong central function based in Amersham. You will reporting in to a FP&A Director within one of these divisions.
Your new role
As a FP&A Analyst, you will play a crucial role in providing financial insights to support decision making and drive business performance.
- Develop and maintain financial models for budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
- Conduct variance analysis to understand business performance and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data and insights
- Present financial results and recommendations to senior management
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A or related roles
- Strong analytical skills and experience with financial modelling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert