- Hays Senior Finance
- England, London
- GBP80000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Science and technology
- Salary band
- £80,000 - £90,000, £90,000 - £100,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Your new company
Your new company is at the cutting edge of many areas in the technology and electronics industry such as smartphones, TVs and smartwatches, being a global giant they employ hundreds of thousands of people internationally. Although they are a massive company they still have a start up feel to them, as they are still rapidly growing.
Your new role
Your new role as Privacy Manager will involve assisting the DPO, legal and global product teams in central London. This role is not part of their in-house legal teams but is part of the business unit. There is a great opportunity not just to work with teams internationally but also travel internationally.
Your new role will involve a few key tasks such as designing, creating and delivering training on GDPR for both internal and external stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the sales, engineering, legal and product team to develop and launch ad products by using privacy-by-design. Being able to prioritising workload as well as operate with cross functional-teams is a great bonus.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is desirable to have a background in law although it is not an essential.
- Experience in the advertising or technology space is also desirable although not essential.
- Extensive experience in dealing with data privacy and data protection internationally. Ability to assess legal, practical and business risk quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge dealing with GDPR, ePrivacy directive and other privacy laws, particularly those relevant to digital advertising and broadcasting.
what you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert