Assurance and Risk Manager
- Michael Page
- England, West Midlands
- GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000, £90,000 - £100,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
Newly created role for someone to make a massive impact in a highly successful business.
Market leading business based in the Midlands.
- To provide audit and assurance that appropriate controls are in place, and that delivery risks are appropriately managed
- To ensure comprehensive risk management systems and process exist and are fit for purpose
To lead the weekly compliance review meeting.
In combination with the analyst team the key responsibilities are
- Checking of sales reporting on a monthly basis
- Review and/or completion of reports to highlight and management of disciplinary issues resulting in relation to
- Swipe Analysis non compliance
- Guarantee retention issues
- Sales to on stop customers
- Deposit items without signed deposit slips
- Photo ID policy non compliance
- Management of the stop list
- Review and flag any concerning trends in product purchase patterns
- Production of key stock and sales information with admin support
Waiting List Management
- Updating of the waiting lists, with admin support, for waiting list products for lists to allow the sales teams to easily allocate the product
- Review of internal data flows for sales and waiting list activities to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Publishing of company standards
- Review of standards and implementation of discipline in gaps
- Point of contact on issues which are raised by sale team in relation to compliance issues
- Audit and management of external statements on sustainability with third party support
- Critique of supply routes to understand sustainability of suppliers and goods
- Review of opportunities to make the supply chain more sustainable
- Production of reporting to allow fair assessment of sustainability
Our client is keen to hear from individuals who have worked in Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance. Ideally you will be looking for a varied role with key stakeholder engagement.
Up to £90,000 + benefits.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert