Finance Business Partner
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, London
- GBP75000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Entertainment, publishing and media
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000, £80,000 - £90,000, £90,000 - £100,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Your new company
A high growth tech company, with a growing global presence are looking to hire a range of roles to lead their charge towards an IPO.
Your new role
Sitting within a growing FP&A function you will:
- Leading on embedding Workday Adaptive
- Develop a long-term strategic plan
- Annual budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Business partnering with SLT
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Experience within a fast-paced FP&A department in a PE/high growth business
- Financial modelling skills
- Adaptive Insights/ Workday Adaptive Planning
What you'll get in return
- On top of the salary you will be entitled to equity
- 28 days paid holiday and increases yearly
- A 50% remote policy
- Private medical and dental
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert