Finance Business Partner
- Michael Page
- Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, England
- GBP40000 - GBP47000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Leisure, health and fitness
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
As finance business partner, you'll play a vital role in providing financial insight and strategy for key functions across the organisation, working closely with non-financial teams to improve the flow of information to support decision making.
My client is a well-recognised business who have experienced double digit growth for the past few years. With a well established Finance team, you will have lots of support as well as the opportunity to progress through the business.
- Fostering relationships with key senior stakeholders and their teams across the organisation.
- Play a key role in developing a framework for delivering timely and accurate reporting to non-financial teams.
- Providing analysis and insight, linking financial reports to business strategy.
- Acting as a financial advisor - offering general financial support to commercial decision makers.
- Undertake project-based work for specific strategies / business initiatives.
- Contributing to key decision making.
- Introducing effective commercial strategy.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in a business partnering role.
- Experience of working within a fast paced business environment.
- Experience of interacting with non-financial senior management.
- Experience of building relationships and working effectively with all levels within the business.
- Experience of influencing individuals within the wider business environment.
A competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert