Management Accountant (Energy)
- Hays Senior Finance
- London, City of London, England
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + bonus
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Energy, utilities and mining
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Your new company
As an industry leader in the European Renewable Energy sector, this business helps with the design and build of Power projects specifically in Europe. The company have a unique service offering, giving them the scope to be able to deliver long term solutions to their clients and be recognised as having a unique selling point that out performs their rivals.
Your new role
- Taking full ownership for the delivery of financial information for various projects across the UK. This will involve reporting on a monthly basis, updating financial models, contributing to business plans and ensuring ongoing process improvements.
- You will be responsible for creation of operational business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- On an ongoing basis you will be business partnering with heads of departments providing commentary on performance of SPVs.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a Qualified Accountant from industry or an audit background with desire to move into industry within a highly relevant and growing sector. You will utilise experience with senior stakeholder engagement as well as technical and commercial acumen.
What you'll get in return
You will be given high levels of responsibility from the word go, with the genuine opportunity to influence. It is important that you have the motivation to grow with a business and be part of a senior leadership team in the long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert