- Hays Senior Finance
- London, England
- GBP400.00 - GBP450.00 per day
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Banking, finance and investment
- Salary band
- £300 - £450 per day, over £450 per day
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Interim Product Controller | Global Investment Bank | 6 months
Globally recognised Investment Bank looking to hire an experienced Product Controller in their London office.
Your new company
They are a well known Investment Bank looking for an experienced Product Controller with experience in structured rate products to join their team.
Your new role
It is a 6 month contract where you will be responsible for:
- Providing an effective link between Front Office and other stakeholders within the wider Finance team, bringing specialist product knowledge into the arena.
- Daily production of P&L and decomposition reporting to the front office traders.
- Ensuring the wider Product Control team and stakeholders are aware of revaluation issues that may affect downstream activity.
- Production of analytical reporting to the business and Finance team.
- Involvement in key change management projects to deliver improvements to our daily processes.
- Supporting and providing training to the junior members of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Competent accountancy skills; preferably fully qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA.
- Strong vanilla options, structured interest rates and not issuance product and revaluation skills.
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Great communication skills especially with Front Office members.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will get flexible working options, as well as an opportunity for your contract to extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert