Management Accountant *SAAS*
- Hays Senior Finance
- City of London, London, England
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + + benefits
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Marketing, advertising, design and PR
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
ACA / CIMA / ACCA - SAAS - Management Accountant - 50-60k.
Your new company
A SAAS company in London is hiring a recently qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to join as Management Accountant. This business works internationally and has established clients within advertising, branding, media, digital and broadcasting. It is a fast growth business, expanding due to business success.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for
- Production of the group's management accountant and yearly financial statements for UK entities.
- Variance analysis / cost of sales
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Drive accounting processes and improve efficiencies
- Point of contact for the audit
- Ad-hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA fully / recently qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Analytical and technical skills
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate other
- Multi-currency / international exposure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively to both internal and external stakeholders,
across all levels of the business
What you'll get in return
This is a very exciting role for a newly qualified Accountant looking to develop in both management and financial reporting. The role offers the opportunity to gain a broad skill set as you step into the qualified world working for an industry leader. The business stands by core values creative: creativity, improvement, challenge / support, inspire and aim for extraordinary. If you would like more information or to apply, submit your CV!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert