- Hays Senior Finance
- England, London
- GBP300.00 - GBP350.00 per day
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- Salary band
- £300 - £450 per day
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Finance Analyst - Global Consulting Group
Your new company
My client is a global business working within consultancy and more. They are looking to hire a Finance Analyst to work within the tech/professional sector. Within this team, you will be working with some of the most exciting start-ups in the country. This is a team-based job so creating relationships and hands-on working are pivotal to be successful.
Your new role
- Supporting others teams on all aspects of project management
- Identifying and managing risk exposure
- Working with managers to track venture performance
- Analysing fees/volume variances and communicating them effectively
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified (ACA or CIMA)
- Preferably newly qualified
- Strong analytical background
- Bright and ambitious
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working
- Potential to grow with an impressive company
- Potential to move from temporary to permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert