Senior Finance Manager
- Michael Page
- England, London, Uxbridge
- GBP70000 - GBP75000 per annum + £5k car, 14% bonus, pension, etc.
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
A superb Senior Finance Manager role has arisen in a growing international Consumer/Retail brand based near Uxbridge.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a £300m turnover consumer brands business based in Uxbridge. The business have key brands in their sector that are instantly recognisable. With a turnover of circa £25million, the UK business grew in 2022 and have started 2023 well with new licensed products being launched. The business has a fun and collaborative culture in their newly refurbished offices.
As the Senior Finance Manager you will be a key member of the senior management team and will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the finance function
- Manage and develop four direct reports
- Produce and develop accurate management reporting to aid decision making
- Key business partner to the MD and other Directors
- Prepare all statutory accounts and compliance for Year-End
- Lead and support the external audit
- Develop and manage the internal financial control framework
- Month end close
- P+L and BS management
- Oversee AP/AR
- Credit control
- Implement and develop BI reporting
The successful Senior Finance Manager will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Qualified By Experience)
- Experience of end to end finance
- Able to lead and develop direct reports
- Consumer/Manufacturing/Retail experience would be desirable
- Ability to develop working relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders virtually and in person
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
The Senior Finance Manager position comes with a:
- Competitive base salary,
- Car allowance,
- Discretionary bonus,
- Private medical,
- Private dental cash plan,
- 12% contributory pension (7% employer)
- Able to work from home 1-2 days per week
and lots of fun!
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert