Corporate Tax Accountant
- Hays Senior Finance
- Hampshire, England, Basingstoke / Berkshire, England, Reading / England, Hampshire
- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + bonus and hybrid working
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Entertainment, publishing and media
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Tax Accountant job Corporate Tax ATT ACCA Multi Entity Group
Your new company
Due to the growth of the business, my client has created a brand new role within the Tax function for a Tax Accountant. My client boasts a fantastic culture, with work life balance, hybrid working, spacious offices and a stable team. The passion within the business is clear to see, not just for their products, but also for their people.
Your new role
- The company sits within the marketing, digital solutions and publications sector.
- They are a multi entity group with operations internationally.
- This newly created role will support the tax manager with compliance across the group
- Prepare corporate tax returns for multiple entities, including calculation of year end and quarterly provisions, deferred taxes and group relief
- Country by country reporting
- Transfer pricing reporting and compliance and advisory support with overseas affiliates
- Assistance with employment tax, payroll issues, review of PSAs f
- Review and understand tax risk, develop and maintain controls
- Provide advisory support on withholding taxes, stamp taxes, any tax-related questions as needed
- Contribute to tax planning projects for the UK and international group
- Liaise with overseas subsidiaries as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Technical research as needed and presentation of findings for advisory matters
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant or ATT/CTA qualified. You will have experience in a previous tax accounting role or a specialist within the corporate tax field. You will be able to manage compliance deadlines for multiple entities. Transfer pricing experience is essential. VAT knowledge would be helpful but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience of up to £65,000. Benefits include life insurance, income protection, private medical, further information on application. My client operates a hybrid working policy with 2 days working from home per week. There is onsite parking, modern and spacious offices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert