- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Camberley, Surrey / Surrey, England / Surrey, England, Chertsey
- GBP40000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Tax Manager job Boutique Tax Firm Surrey
Your new company
I am currently working with a boutique tax firm in the heart of Surrey, easily accessible by train from London or Guildford and close to M25 access. They specialise in Personal taxes for domiciles and non residents from the UK, Europe and the US. They are expanding are are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team.
Your new role
- Successfully manage a portfolio of clients with support from tax seniors and/or assistant managers including the financial management such as recoverability and invoicing
- Review and sign out routine advisory work prepared and researched by other members of the team.
- Undertake higher level technical work, looking to develop an area of particular specialism
- Develop and maintain a couple of external relationships and their value to the practice through referrals
- Undertake day to day line management responsibilities for appropriate members of the team with overall responsibility for their development and progression and in turn overseeing their management of more junior members of staff
- Where relevant, working with the team leader to oversee tax return process(es),taking responsibility for ensuring that all returns are completed by the required deadlines and where possible within client service guidelines
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACCA or ACA, or ATT or CTA qualified with experience of working in accountancy practice, looking after a portfolio of clients. You will be able to manage a team, review work, manage deadlines and be involved with advisory work. Experience of both UK and US taxes will be beneficial, along with international and non-domiciled individuals.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available with 2 days working from home. You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £55,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert