- Michael Page
- West Midlands, England, Birmingham
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Charity and not for profit
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
The purpose of the role is to offer support to key members of the executive team in relation to financial operations, including the financial planning and management of the organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking, well respected and expanding team, which is committed to leading excellent practice and innovation within the rapidly changing educational landscape.
- To assist the Chief Finance Operations Officer to manage the financial operations of the organisation, ensuring that financial data is available to the CSEL/CFOO/Governors and Board of Directors
- Provide financial advice on all technical accounting matters as required, which will include interpreting legislation on ESFA changes and advising on and implementing these changes as and when necessary
- To review and develop with other key staff reconciliation proceedings, financial reporting, statutory returns, fixed asset systems, budget setting and long term planning
- Work with senior leaders to manage members of the Business Lead Team, including day to day communications, systems and procedures associated with accounting matters
- Regular communication with Administrators/Office Managers holding appropriate meetings and training and coaching sessions
- The successful candidate will be CCAB qualified
- Experience of working with a Mutli Academy Trust or School will be beneficial
- Posses excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with individuals across all levels of an organisation
- £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- Hybrid working
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert