Senior Finance Analyst
- Michael Page
- London, England
- GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Construction and property, Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
- The senior finance analyst will be an integral part of a newly formed FP&A/Commercial finance team - working closely with the Head of FP&A and the senior management team, you will be responsible for providing high-level analysis and insight to drive their strategic objectives.
- The role will have a broad remit including assisting with projects, specifically those associated with M&A
- Private-equity backed business services company with operations across Europe and Asia Pacific.
- £400m turnover with year-on-year growth
- Group management reporting
- Business planning
- Providing focused insight in to the performance of management objectives
- Working with colleagues in the UK and globally to leverage best practice in pursuit of continuous improvements
- Ad-hoc project work including operational improvements, regulatory changes and M&A
- Qualified accountant - practice trained or industry
- A track record of providing insightful insight to drive strategic decisions
- Capable of complex data manipulation
- Experience of working within an FP&A function would be useful (but not essential)
- Possess advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A working knowledge of Power BI and HFM would be an advantage
- Hybrid working (2/3 days per week in the office) with additional flexibility
- Newly refurbished offices with excellent views
- 10% bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- The opportunity to join a newly-formed team and to make your mark
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert