Personal Tax Senior
- Hays Senior Finance
- London, England, City of London
- GBP40000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + plus additional benefits
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Personal Tax Senior Role based in North London Practice awarded for being "the best practice to work for"!
Our client requires a full time Tax Senior with a minimum of 5 years' practice experience. Their clients range from private individuals to owner managed businesses, entrepreneurs, charities, and large limited companies across a broad range of industries.
To ensure they meet our core values of quality of service, client care and commercial advice in plain and simple English, in this ever-changing technological world, they continue to develop their processes and procedures to meet their client's needs.
They are continually growing via word of mouth and their reputation. It is an exciting time to join their team to progress your career in tax. This position offers agile working, allowing you to work remotely and flex your hours.
You will receive support throughout your career progression with a dedicated partner mentor to guide you, monthly 1-2-1's and training to keep you up to date with your knowledge and skills. Personal Attributes they look for: positive, independent, and progressive individuals.
They expect you to have good communication skills and the confidence to liaise and build relationships with clients and other key personnel and senior management.
You need to have the ability to approach your work commercially enabling you to meet deadlines and budgets. You should be self-motivated, use your initiative and possess good organisation skills with the ability to work accurately.
You should also be able to:
- Manage and add value to the firm's business relationships.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the firm using existing business relationships, or by building and developing new opportunities for business development.
- Managing a portfolio of clients (including individuals, sole traders, partnerships and trusts). You should have a strong technical and commercial grounding in tax with the ability to apply this to identify and provide practical solutions to tax and commercial issues faced by clients.
- Be able to deal with tax enquiries.
- Knowledge and experience of:
v EIS/SEIS v CGT v Share Option Scheme v IHT v residency and domicile matters v high net worth individuals. v preparing form P11D.
- Have the ability to train and develop junior staff.
- Excellent knowledge of CCH.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products essential.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert