Finance Manager working for an online tech platform based in London, ACA newly qualified
Your new company
An award winning tech business based in the City of London is hiring a recently qualified Top 4 trained Accountant to join the team as a Finance Manage. This business has won multiple awards including UK's Most Innovative Business, Crowdfunded Business of the Year, High Growth Team of the Year and Coolest Brand of the Year Runner Up.
Your new role
- Oversight of the day-to-day running of finance and accounting information.
- Month-end reporting process
- Deliver process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the financial reporting process
- Assisting with the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Develop tools to enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyse financial information to provide insights and drive growth.
- Contributing to project viability assessments and investment appraisals.
- Manage the filing of statutory financial statements.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA Top 4 qualified or equivalent
- Newly qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Confident communicator
- Interested and excited to work in a fast growth online business
- Entrepreneurial flair.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Top 4 trained ACA to join an innovative and fast growing business. This role will offer a recently qualified Accountant a great stepping stone into a growing industry where you can really immerse yourself and develop your core accounting skill set. Working for a high performing business means the opportunity for development is readily available for you to be able to carve out your path and take on new responsibilities as the business grows.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.