Your new company
A growing independent music publishing, live events and record label are looking for a Financial Controller to oversee the day-to-day running of the finance function. Working with the CFO/COO, this role is pivotal in driving growth and meeting their ambitious development plans organically and through M&A.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group CFO you will be:
- Overseeing the day-to-day finance function
- Managing 2 direct reports
- Provide financial support to strategic planning for future growth
- Preparation of monthly board pack for the company directors with commentary
- Preparation of forecasts every month including Profit and Loss, Balance sheet and Cash flow
- Report on Key Performance Indicators and other information as specified by the Group CFO
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and leading on the audit
What you'll need to succeed
As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 2/3 years experience in an industry role, you will possess an eye for detail and be an excellent communicator to senior stakeholders. You will possess the ability to operate with strategic vision and attention to detail and would have managed staff in the past.
What you'll get in return
Our client operates a company wide 4 day working week, with unlimited holiday, private medical and a profit share. You will also have the opportunity to work with a highly experience CFO who is looking to progress someone into a Finance Director.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.