Financial Controller role working for a growing SME
Your new company
A fast growing SME organisation based in Southampton.
Your new role
- Leading across all financial control aspects for the business and be the expert adviser for accounting and tax issues
- Provide monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Enhance the current control framework to enable timely cut-off and recognition of revenues and costs in the general ledger
- Provide detailed analysis
- Establish processes and controls to provide comfort over reporting
- Prepare and deliver against internal and external reporting timetables
What you'll need to succeed
Key Skills/Experience of the Financial Controller include:
- ACA /ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting expertise
- Proven background in team management and development.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary
The opportunity for hybrid working
Plus many other benefits that come with working in an SME company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.