- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Southampton, Hampshire / Hampshire, Winchester, England
- GBP50000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Manufacturing and engineering
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Financial Controller role working for a growing SME
Your new company
A fast growing SME organisation based in Southampton.
Your new role
- Leading across all financial control aspects for the business and be the expert adviser for accounting and tax issues
- Provide monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Enhance the current control framework to enable timely cut-off and recognition of revenues and costs in the general ledger
- Provide detailed analysis
- Establish processes and controls to provide comfort over reporting
- Prepare and deliver against internal and external reporting timetables
What you'll need to succeed
Key Skills/Experience of the Financial Controller include:
- ACA /ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting expertise
- Proven background in team management and development.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary
The opportunity for hybrid working
Plus many other benefits that come with working in an SME company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert