Great role for someone looking to join a leading manufacturing company in Kings Lynn.
Your new company
You will be working for a UK market leading manufacturing company based in Kings Lynn, who are also rapidly growing their international footprint.
Due to further expansion and a restructure, they are now looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
As Management Accountant, you will support the Financial Controller with the production of monthly management accounts, monthly/quarterly/annual corporate reporting, monthly/quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting with specific responsibility for:
- Management of the Finance Business Analyst
- Support the Financial Controller with the production of monthly management accounts, monthly/quarterly forecasting and corporate reporting and annual budgeting
- Provide input, support, and analysis to the business management along with other areas of the business to improve decision making
- Reporting on Raw Material and Finished Goods stocks and value, ensuring their accuracy and calculation of provisions
- Packaging waste record keeping / reporting
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register, and submission of new capital projects
- Any other general duties, within the capability of the post holder, as agreed with the Financial Controller
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30 until 17:00 with a 1 hour lunch break. They do offer flexibility on start and finish times if required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will either be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) or QBE with strong financial and cost control skills. You will also have good system skills, have a track record of driving improvements, and ideally some audit experience. It is highly desirable that you have experience using MS Dynamics but not essential.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum, plus added benefits including an enhanced pension, free onsite parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.