This is a truly commercial Finance Manager role- The role's main function is to provide finance reporting, budget planning and Finance function strategy: alongside business partnering directly with the Sales Director. The role is part time (20 hours per week) and the successful candidate will have autonomy on how those hours are split throughout the week.
My client is a large multinational FMCG business based in the Reading area- they operate on a hybrid working model, and offer flexible working for how the 20 hours per week will be split across the week. They prioritise a work life balance, and this is shown through the facilities within the office environment!
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead of monthly closing of UK market sales: active participation in monthly, quarterly and year end sales closing to enable timely submission of accurate sales financial information
- Pro-active management of the sales P&L to ensure profit target is met
- Active participation in budget construction, close partnering with the sales team to analyse and understand their needs and challenges
- Updating and submission of Sales Plan to EMA region with the support of the FP&A team
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and SOX requirements
- Partner with Commercial Sales Team to build business cases and monitor product/customer contribution improvement.
- Revenue tracking, pricing and return of investments analysis to facilitate profitability improvement
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have successful experience of finance business partnering
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Long term contract of 20 hours per week
- Flexible working for these hours
- Hybrid working model
- Beautiful office working environment
- Rate of up to £49ph via an umbrella company