The role of Head of IT and Change Audit is really important to us. You will be leading an expanding team of auditors and take ownership for all IT and Change audits across the group to identify areas of risk and report back to senior stakeholders on your findings and conclusions.
A well known Financial Services business with offices in Manchester.
The Head of Internal Audit - Technology will be responsible for;
- Leading your team to develop and execute end to end audits covering all IT and Change functions across the group
- Present your findings to stakeholders at C-level in an easy-to-understand format and offer detailed conclusions to aid the future planning of the group.
- Carry out managerial duties for your team including career development, work allocation, annual reviews and recruitment to develop a capable and efficient department.
The successful Head of Internal Audit - Technology will be responsible for;
- For this role you will need to demonstrate significant experience of planning, development and executing of IT and Change audits in large, fast paced environments and be CISA qualified
- Excellent communication skills and examples of where you have influences, challenged and presented at board level
- Managed teams of auditors and helped developer their abilities and promote an environment of continuous improvement.
- Professional IT audit qualification (e.g. CISA / CISM)
The Head of Internal Audit - Technology will be recieve;
- Competitive salary of up to £100,000 (depending on experience)
- Car Allowance
- competitive benefits package