A growing and highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Taunton is looking to bolster its growing corporate finance department with the addition of a part qualified/finalist or qualified ACA / ACCA Corporate Finance Senior as a result of growth, as a key addition in this growing department, where you will have genuine opportunity to progress and develop in this role and firm.
A highly successful firm of chartered accountants, based in Taunton that provides the range of services to a diverse client base, ranging from starts ups, small businesses, through to large and significant sized corporate clients, with wide ranging M&A project work arising from these clients. There are excellent prospects for career progression and development in this firm and role, as you will have opportunity to work closely and directly with highly experienced and well regarded professionals in this field, as a key right hand support, delivering on wide ranging project work.
Joining as a Corporate Finance Senior you will develop the skills to deliver high quality corporate finance services and projects to wide ranging clients. You will provide services, as part of a team in providing corporate finance advice across both M & A and transaction support. Deals are wide ranging in size and complexity and you will have involvement across the following areas
* Carry out due diligence work and prepare draft reports.
* Create and review financial models, and prepare reports.
* Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches, with involvement in business development activities.
* Preparing transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
* Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients.
* Developing business plans and financial forecasts, with involvement in business valuations, exit planning, fund raising
* Supporting the team in marketing activity
* Building strong working relationships with clients
You will progress and develop within this successful corporate finance team with a clear development and career path on offer.
You may be ACA, ACCA qualified or part qualified/finalist level, with an accountancy practice background across any of Top 4, Top Ten, Mid Tier, Top 50 or large/medium or small independent firm background.. Whilst experience of corporate finance would be advantageous as an existing Corporate Finance Senior, or with some experience in this field through secondments for example it is not a necessity, Therefore if you have specialised in audit / accounts / tax so far for instance, or have a background in other discipline areas within the profession and you are looking to diversify into corporate finance this is of equal interest to explore.
Circa £32,000- circa £38,000 dependent on the background experience and level of the right professional, plus benefits, negotiable. Please apply online and for a further confidential discussion please contact Mark Bailey on 01179271452 to find out more.