The Interim Management Accountant will play a key role in the day-to-day operations of the Finance department. Assisting in the production of management accounts, annual accounts and budgets of the organisation while assisting the Finance Director.
My client is a highly regarded and well known not for profit organisation across the country. They pride themselves in ensuring the individuals they supports lives are fulfilling. They provide a range of support and services to ensure this.
As the Interim Management Accountant you will:
- To assist in the preparation of the annual report and accounts of the organisation.
- To be responsible for the completion of VAT returns and ensure full compliance with the relevant legislation.
- To guide and support the finance team in day-to-day operations.
- To complete and document bank reconciliations.
- To provide monthly management reports for all budget holders and additional ad-hoc reports on request.
- To monitor and report on financial aspects of the organisation.
- To provide summary reports for the organisation.
- To prepare and submit annual returns to the Charities Commission.
- To assist in the preparation and phasing of annual budgets.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
The successful Interim Management Accountant will:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within a similar role.
- An ability to identify and react to emerging issues.
- Experience within accounting and good team working skills with the ability to supervise a team,
- Experience in delivering projects to tight deadlines.
- The ability to analyse financial issues and interpret information
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload to tight deadlines.
- The ability to represent the ethos and objectives of the organisations specialists.
Benefits of the role:
- Immediate Start.
- Remote working model.
- Excellent opportunity to join an exceptional team.
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills within a highly regarded organisation.
- 3M interim role initially, with potential to extend.