A superb Finance Business Partner role covering the accounting and reporting has arisen in a global FMCG business based in Uxbridge, that boast instantly recognisable brands.
You will be doing deep dive analysis on results and partnering all departments across UK&I on how to manage risks and opportunities.
Michael Page Finance are partnering an instantly recognisable FMCG business based in Uxbridge. Globally the business turnover $19b, and employ over 35,000 people to help produce some much loved brands in the food sector. Over 2022 the business has gone through a transformation to utilise their Global Business Centre in India to allow their Finance function to become key business partners.
This role is newly created in its new guise, you will report the Financial Controller for Europe, Asia and Australia and be a key business partner to the non-finance departments across the UK&I business area.
The preparation of accounts will be prepared overseas and you will then be tasked to:
- Produce deep dive analysis in to the results to identify risks and opportunities
- BS and P+L analysis to support all departments across the UK&I business
- Support and advise the teams on accounting treatments
- Support business cases and how to account for these new areas
- Support the period close process
- Aid the development of accounting policies
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified from a top practice
- Strong understanding of UK and ideally US GAAP
- IFRS expertise
- A strong communicator with the ability to partner non-finance stakeholders
- Able to work in a matrix structure
- SAP exposure will be desirable
The Finance Business Partner - Accounting role will come with a base salary of £65,000-£75,000, up to 14% bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
The business also have a fantastic flexible working arrangement where you can work from home 3-4 days per week.