Leading on all things Finance!
- Maintaining all finance accounts, including timely preparation of monthly and annual reports, quarterly re forecasts and half year reviews as well as business decision input on Senior level.
A leader in their industry, my client is a growing company with exciting development plans. Be a part of the change with the opportunity to lead the Finance division and work with senior members to input into the strategy.
Become part of a close knit, small team, with flexible working in office and home.
- Maintaining accounts, including timely preparation of monthly and annual reports, quarterly re forecasts and half year reviews
- Attending Board meetings to present papers relating to finance and investments and taking minutes as needed
- Contributing to business planning
- Leading on preparation of annual budgets
- Working with selected management company to manage investments
- Preparing statutory accounts and liaising with the auditors as needed
- Preparing other formal returns including corporation tax, VAT, PAYE and other returns
- Providing financial information to inform business decisions
- Managing pensions, payroll and payment of expenses
- Managing HR e.g. issuing new staff contracts, health and safety training, managing staff benefits e.g. death in service policy, BUPA and maintaining HR files for all staff
- Management of operations and facilities contracts
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Substantial experience in a Financial management role
- Experience of business planning, preparation of budgets, audits and managing investments
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and report on it
- IT literate
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Ability to make efficient use of time and resources
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary of around £54,000
Flexible hybrid working model to suit candidate
Autonomy in the role and ability to input to key business decisions