Joining as Corporate Tax Assistant Manager based in their Lincoln/Loughborough offices you will prepare and review compliance for wide ranging clients from OMBs through to significant sized groups and large corporate clients along with the chance to develop your career down the tax planning and advisory route.
Based in the firms Lincoln/Loughborough offices, you will be joining a highly successful and well-regarded accountancy practice. The wider business presents one of the fastest growing firms of chartered accountants across the East Midlands and East Anglia region.
The firm has a wide and varied client base with clients ranging from sub audit threshold turnover clients, through to large corporate groups and international clients.
The firm has clear career development paths and appraisal systems in place to help people achieve their career goals. The role will offer the potential for involvement in complex compliance along with significant involvement delivering wide ranging tax planning and advisory projects across areas like international tax, capital allowances, R&D, due diligence and other tax planning.
Given the volume of offices they have across the region, you can be based from other offices should they be closer and pleased to confirm, the firm do offer a strong hybrid working policy.
Joining as an Corporate Tax Assistant Manager based in their Grantham offices you will prepare and review compliance for wide ranging clients from OMBs through to significant sized groups and large corporate clients along with the chance to develop your career down the tax planning and advisory route.
You will play a key role in helping the junior team in their development, reviewing work and supporting their work.
You will take on the responsibility for a portfolio of clients being primarily owner managed businesses, which will range from small companies to large, complex international groups. You will also lead the delivery of planning and tax advisory work, which may include capital allowances, international tax queries and wide range of other project work such as group relief, R&D, due diligence and other tax planning.
- ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA qualified.
- International tax experience would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Someone who has perhaps secured foundations within general accounting would again be beneficial but not essential.
- The firm are open to someone coming from a smaller firm wishing to pursue a larger firm, or equally a larger firm seeking a smaller firm to promote better work-life balance.
- Also open to considering people in a mixed tax and accounts role wishing to focus purely on tax.
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic plus dependent on background, experience and level.
- Other benefits to be discussed.
- Career coaching and development.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within a fast-growing firm aiming for Top 20 heights.