My client is seeking a proactive, enthusiastic qualified management accountant to join their growing team on an interim basis whilst they recruit for the role permanently.
Offering a high standard of living arrangements across the UK and priding themselves in delivering the best service to their clients.
Full management accounts preparation for the Group including:
- Full P&L for each care home, with supporting balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and investigation of all variances to budget including discussions with the department manager and Regional Manager
- Presenting the management accounts to the CFO for review
- Production of SOX control evidence
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of the Weekly Reporting for the Group, distributed to the Directors and Senior Managers. Investigating any unusual variances to previous week or budget.
- Responsible for production and accuracy of the monthly Investor reporting pack, ensuring all reporting ties back to the finalised management accounts and ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with our reporting requirements.
- Completion of VAT and CIS Returns across the Group where required
Preparation of annual budget for a proportion of the Group including:
- Participation in the budget setting meetings with Regional Manager and Operations Director
- Influencing the Operations teams budget decisions with a Financial viewpoint, whilst considering the impact this may have on the home and it's residents.
- Reviewing budgets against prior year and budgets and actual performance and commenting on major variances
Proactive individual, willing to challenge the operations team and take ownership for improving the financial performance in the home.
Experience of improving systems and processes, with consideration for the impact this has on the operation.
Accurate, diligent and able to stick to strict deadlines are essential traits required to ensure we meet our reporting requirements.
To join a growing and fast paced business, where there are opportunities for the right candidate to get involved in other projects, such as the integration of new sites and other financial modelling.