We are an ambitious and growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Professional Business advisers, with offices in both London and Surrey. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm as an Audit Supervisor in Film and TV sector. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive experience in delivering external audit and assurance within a UK accountancy practice.
Reporting to the Audit Director, you will manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion and be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients ranging in size within the film and TV sector.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the audit cycle
- Managing teams through the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit engagements.
- Managing performance of teams, monitoring budgets and keeping the audit director and partner updated on progress.
- Manage and mentor junior team members with the ability to give constructive feedback
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements.
- Assist in tendering for new clients.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships, both written communication and conducting face to face meetings.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently complete jobs whilst adding value to clients’ needs.
- Ensuring the firms processes and technical standards are maintained, with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently.
- Continue developing your technical skills in all areas of the accounting and auditing standards
- To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with internal policies, procedures and announcements.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience of managing large audits and audit teams
- Experience is the Film and TV sector is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in IFRS, FRS 101 and FRS 102
- Proven experience in working to tight deadlines and time management
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Experience of the following computer programmes is beneficial but not essential: ProAudit, Sage Accounts Production Advanced, Sage Line 50, Xero.