Interim Tax Manager UK, Ireland and Nordics reporting into a local group FC and European Head of Tax. You will responsible for range of UK and EU Tax issues
International Group with operations worldwide. This role will be based in Birmingham with only 1-2 days in the office
- Ensure that all taxes for the UK, Irish and Nordics companies are properly calculated, accounted and disclosed in accordance with US GAAP, SEC and local GAAP rules. Ensure that adequate Sox and other controls are implemented in this respect.
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting packages and other tax reporting f
- Ensure the monthly forecasts / annual Operating Plan reflect the proper amount of future tax expense & cash out for companies
- Monthly prepare and provide information to allow the out sourced company to prepare the monthly UK VAT returns, review the draft VAT returns and reconciliation of the filed VAT returns to the VAT accounts.
- Work on PAYE accrual/payment, PAYE settlement agreement, Taxed Award Scheme, Pension contribution reconciliation
- Support in the statutory audit process with respect to all tax matters.
You should have a proven track record in tax gained from working in similar in house environment
Market leading package plus bonus