This is an exciting opportunity to work on the development of models used for important purposes such as forecasting, stress testing, and reg reporting. You'll review and interpret data from various sources across the business, produce reports, and have the chance to gain an in-depth knowledge of the business. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with teams across the group, identify and suggest improvements model development and reporting.
My client is a globally recognised market leader. Offering a flexible working environment and inclusive team culture.
- Develop models for various purposes such as solvency forecasting, stress testing, and regulatory reporting
- Review and interpret data from various sources across the business to produce reports
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the business
- Engage with teams across the group to improve data quality and timeliness of analysis
- Proactively identify and suggest enhancements for model development and reporting
- Implement changes in a timely and controlled manner to ensure best practice for model development and reporting
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Experience of handling large data sets and developing informative reports / outputs used for decision-making by varied audiences.
- Track record of working within a multi-stakeholder environment, building strong relationships, and influencing for positive outcomes.
- Good communicator able to convey information in a simple and effective way to a range of audiences, through a variety of mediums.
- Ability to work independently, developing own ideas and problem solving.
- Focus on high standards and attention to detail
- An appetite to make improvements
- Competitive salary based on the successful candidate's experience £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus, benefits and shares
- Diverse work environment that prioritises employees and customers
- Great benefits for a good work-life balance
- Flexible working hours to accommodate a working lifestyle
- Generous holiday package that increases with length of service, and the option to buy or sell additional days.