Financial Controller, permanent job in Kingswinford, £55,000 - £65,000 per annum.
Your new company
A well established growing business in Kingswinford are working with Hays to recruit a Financial Controller on a permanent basis. This business is part of a group and they have a clear and exciting growth plan over the next few years which has led them to recruit a Financial Controller to join them at this exciting period.
Your new role
Working in a key position within the business you're role will involve;
- Full ownership of profit and loss and balance sheet
- Production of management accounts on a timely basis
- Balance sheet control and balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual stock control and stock reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT return
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Supervising the transactional finance team
- Working with the Finance Director and making fundamental decisions within the business to help with growth.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, along with that you will have experience of producing management accounts to tight deadlines.
Manufacturing experience would be ideal.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 per annum as well as flexible working, hybrid working, pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.