Senior Management Accountant based in Leicestershire. For a leading innovative technologies manufacturer.
A leading manufacturer of innovative technologies. Employing over 17,000 employees over 200 locations spanning 68 countries.
- Monthly preparation of management accounts and consolidation of the group.
- Reporting monthly and quarterly management figures for the group on the group reporting system.
- Handling all the treasury activities and banking facilities for the group.
- Creating monthly presentation of the financial results for the local management team.
- Maintenance of Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Updating the payroll team for monthly updates to the payroll and processing all payments related to Payroll.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Working on the yearly R&D grant claim for group.
- Assist in preparation of yearly statutory accounts and handling of the yearly external audit duties for the group.
- Handling the yearly audit and tax queries from overseas consultants for the US Subsidiary.
- General ledger and standard cost maintenance.
- Renewing all annual business insurances for the group.
- Review billing / invoicing processes and initiate change.
- Leading yearly stock take as part of audit and stock maintenance.
- All other ad hoc duties in relation to smooth running of the finance function in the Group.
- Strong month end preparation and closing experience
- Experience of staff mentorship through ACCA studies
- Strong hands-on practical skills with excel (Pivot and VLookup)
- Knowledge in all areas of business finance
- Good ability to communicate clearly to provide commentary to operational management team
- Development oriented working approach to ensure continuous development
- Good team working skill and positive attitude and pro-active thinking, initiative taking and flexible approach.
- Good command in English language.
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work for an exciting and large business