Permanent Contract Accountant role within the Healthcare Sector, hybrid working with progression prospects
Your new company
Leading Public Sector Healthcare provider based in Swindon.
Your new role
As a Contract Accountant within this role you will see the following duties:
- Take the lead on a portfolio of peripheral commissioner contracts, managing relations between stakeholders and analysis of the monthly contractual position
- Delivering the annual contracting cycle
- Maintaining the related day to day cash schedules
- Maximising non-contract activity income
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a self-motivated, pro-active individual with good time management and organisational skills. You will have a proven track record of delivery, experience of working to deadlines along with good attention to detail. You will be a good communicator and work well as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
In this role, you will receive excellent ongoing training and support, a competitive salary and excellent benefits. This role will give the successful candidate an opportunity to further their career and supply them with a bedrock of skills and experience to progress and make a real difference moving forward.
- Starting salary of up to £47,6000pa depending on experience
- Excellent flexibility and hybrid working (2 days bin the office per week)
- Generous benefits package and pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.