Treasury Accountant £45,000 Newcastle under Lyme
Your new company
My client is a well established business in their field. They have recently been bought out by PE company and are looking for Treasury Accountant to work closely with Financial Controller and senior management team in the delivery of efficient cash management, profitable growth, return on investment and the management of the business.
Your new role
As a Treasury Accountant you will be responsible for
* Monitoring cash flow and control money transmission tools
* Monitoring and managing banking facility balances and perform banking operations
* Efficiently monitoring, managing and forecasting cash movements on a daily basis
* Managing and maintaining a detailed 13 week rolling cash flow forecast and support the provision of cash management financial advice and recommendations
* Effectively evaluate and model future funding requirements and make recommendations
* Developing analytical and forecasting financial models
* Ownership for month end closing accounting processes and Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Assisting in the development of cash flow and treasury KPI reporting
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts with the Financial Controller
* Reviewing and signing payments to suppliers, letters of credit, and foreign payments
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasts
* Assist with the preparation of and review of the annual tax and statutory accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- Treasury and cash flow management and forecasting experience essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong excel skills
- Experience of cash flow modelling as well as management and financial reporting
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to prepare monthly reports and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will get salary of £45,000, pension scheme, flexible working options available, 31 days annual leave - increasing to 33 with service ( inclusive of bank holidays), life assurance and bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.